Enrolment is your official acceptance of a place at Curtin University.
Steps to Enrol
Proceed to enrol after you have accepted the offer and paid for the semester fee:
You should enrol based on the Course Structure.
Undergraduate students are required to complete MoHE Compulsory Subjects (MPU) in order to graduate.
(E.g. Total enrolment for Undergraduate: 100 credit points (Core units) and 1 MPU per semester)
You are still able to change your enrolment after you have enrolled the units.
Refer to the academic calendar for the last date to add unit and the last date to withdraw unit without fee liabilities (the census date).
4. Activate your OASIS account (Undergraduate and Postgraduate).
5. Check your Timetable
6. Register your classes and tutorials a week before class commencement
Note: If there is no class registration for your unit, attend the lecture based on the timetable schedule.
Go to Curtin Malaysia eStudent > My Enrolment
From here you can check your enrolment and email yourself a copy of your enrolment advice.
It is important that you ensure your enrolment reflects the following:
- Correct units and no additional units
- Correct study period, such as Semester 1 or 2
- Appropriate course structure
Inaccurate enrolment will affect your academic record and your fee liability. For example, if you do not withdraw from a unit correctly, you will be liable for the fees and a fail grade will appear on your Academic Record.
Where to get further help:
- Email to Enrolment Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistances
- Consult with your HOD