The Examinations Office is responsible for the coordination and management of all centrally scheduled examinations and the publication of results.
Duties of the Examination Office include the:
- printing, secure storage and distribution of examination material;
- construction of the examination timetable for the University;
- examination supervisor allocation;
- organisation of examinations for other institutions within and outside of Australia;
- organisation of external Curtin examinations in locations within Western Australia, interstate and overseas;
- organisation of equity examinations for students with disabilities, medical conditions or religious reasons.
The Examinations Office also manages the University Grading System and the student academic status appeals process.
Latest Examinations News & Updates
Updated 30th April 2021
- IEP Results for Term 4, 2020
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Final Examination Timetable S2, 2020
- Foundation Further Assessment (X) & Assessment Extension (DA) Examination Timetable Semester 1F, 2020
- Foundation Further Assessment (X) & Assessment Extension (DA) Student Name list Semester 1F, 2020
- FOB FADA Examination Timetable Semester 1 2020
- FOES FADA Examination Timetable Semester 1 2020
- Further Assessment(X) and Assessment Extension(DA) Examination Student List Semester 1 2020
- Semester 1, 2020 Undergraduate & Postgraduate FINAL Examinations Timetable 19th June 2020
- IEP Results for Term 2, 2020 12th June 2020
- IEP Final Examination Term 2, 2020 Timetable 27th May 2020