New Student Pass Application
The Student Pass must be applied through the Student Services Department (Student Pass Office) during the Orientation Week (O’ Week). Students need to provide the following documents and items for the New Student Pass Application.
- Student Pass Application Form (Borang IM.14-Pin.1/97) from Domestic Student Pass Counter.
- Malaysia International Passport or DPT Passport (Must be valid, not less than 1 year)
- Photocopy of Passport Detail (Malaysia International Passport – Passport Detail, Malaysia DPT Passport – Page 1+2+3+6)
- Photocopy of Entry Details (either stamped in passport or white slip issued by Immigration Officer at the airport)
- 1 Passport size photo
- Photocopy of Offer Letter (1stPage)
- Photocopy of latest results (Foundation -SPM result or equivalent, Degree – Foundation result or equivalent)
- Photocopy of Malaysian Identity Card (front and back)
- You MUST apply for your Student Pass within 2 weeks after class commencement.
- If you are transferring from another institution in Sarawak and holding a valid Student Pass, please ensure that your current Student Pass with the previous institution is canceled before a new student pass to study at Curtin University, Malaysia can be issued.
- Incomplete documents will result in delay or rejection by Immigration Office Miri.