New Student Pass Application
The Student Pass must be applied through the Student Services Department (Student Pass Office) during the Orientation Week (O’ Week). Students need to provide the following documents and items for the New Student Pass Application.
- Student Pass Application Form (Borang IM.14-Pin.1/97) from Domestic Student Pass Counter.
- Malaysia Blue Passport (Dokumen Perjalanan Terhad)
(Degree – must be valid, not less than 3 years and 2 months)
(Foundation – must be valid, not less than 1 year and 2 months)
(IEP – must be valid, not less than 1 year and 2 months)
- Photocopy of Entry Details (either stamped in passport or white slip issued by Immigration Officer at the airport)
- Two (2) Passport size photos
- Photocopy of Offer Letter (1stPage)
- Photocopy of latest results (SPM or equivalent, student academic transcripts of current results)
- Photocopy of Malaysian Identity Card (front and back)
- You MUST apply for your Student Pass within 2 weeks after class commencement.
- If you are transferring from another institution in Sarawak and holding a valid Student Pass, please ensure that your current Student Pass with the previous institution is canceled before a new student pass to study at Curtin University, Malaysia can be issued.
- Incomplete documents will result in delay or rejection by Immigration Office Miri.