Group Personal Accident Insurance
Bodily injury caused by violent accident and visible means and solely and independently of any other cause resulting in Accidental Death, Permanent Total/Disablement and Accident Medical indemnity.
Coverage Per Person:
Death RM50, 000.00
Permanent Disablement RM50, 000.00
Medical Expenses RM5, 000.00
For details on insurance coverage, please see: Insurance Coverage 2023
Please contact the Student Services Office at 085-630100 for queries on Student Personal Accident Claim.
Student Personal Accident Claim Form
Required Documents for Insurance Claims
- Original Claim Form
- Copy of student NRIC
- Confirmation letter from Curtin
- Original medical/hospital bills and receipts
- Copy of Medical Report
- Copy of Post Mortem Report ( Death)
- Copy of Death Certificate
- A copy of the Injured Person’s driving license (if the injured person was the driver/rider of the vehicle during the accident).
- Copy of Police Report (if applicable)
- Photographs depicting the injury sustained ( If any)
Please submit your claim with the required documents NO later than one month after the accident has occurred. All claims must be submitted through the Student Services Office.