|CGPA||To verify the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) achieved by a student. The CGPA is a calculation used in Malaysia.|
|Student Status||To provide proof of current enrolment in a Curtin Malaysia course.|
|Foundation Completion||To confirm a student completed Curtin Malaysia Foundation completion date.|
|EPF Withdrawal||Employee Provident Fund (EPF) withdrawals. For application of EPF Withdrawal, please provide a copy of your Curtin Offer Letter and current semester invoice or receipt for our reference.
|Open Bank Account||The purpose of a Status Letter is to verify a student’s status at Curtin University Malaysia as a supporting document for opening of Bank Account.
Please provide a copy of your Curtin Offer Letter.
(Liaise with Admission)
|The offer letter will include information on your programme of study, tuition fees, your start date and any academic/non-academic conditions you may need to satisfy.|
|Withdrawal||To confirm a student withdraws from a Curtin Malaysia course.|
To place an order:
- Fill in the Domestic Requisition Form
- Ensure all details is correct and complete
- Proceed with payment and attached the copy receipts into the online form.
- Your order will be processed within 3 working days after payment. Please note that for mailing request, the mailing times are dependent upon your location.
- There will no refund after payment has been made. You can consult with us before you proceed with the application and payment.
If you require assistance with ordering your documents please contact the Student Support Centre +6085 630 100 or email email@example.com.
To view the current prices of official documents, please see the Fees website.