How to accept
Congratulations on receiving an offer. Please follow the steps below to accept the offer.
- Sign the Acceptance of Offer and email to Admissions Office by the due date as indicated in the letter of offer. By signing the forms signifies that you have agreed, read and understood the terms and conditions stated in the “Terms of Offer and Important Information” and Refund Policy.
- If you have received a Conditional Offer, you must fulfill the condition(s) stated in your offer prior to accepting your offer. You must provide the evidence that you have met all conditions as stated in your offer letter (academic transcripts, certificates etc). If you do not provide the evidence, you will not be eligible to proceed with your enrolment.
An example of the conditions placed on applicants:
- Official or certified copy of academic transcripts, including SPM, STPM, A Level, O Level and 1119 English
- Certified copy of IC
- Completion Letter or Certificate of Completion
- English proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL) – these qualifications are only valid for two years from the date taken
Please refer to the Registration Checklist. If you need further assistance on your offer please contact our Admissions Office.
- Pay the Indicative Semester Fee as specified in the Letter of Offer by the due date.
- Make your payment at Curtin ePay
- For information on fee payment options, please visit Payment – Fees and Charges – Curtin University Malaysia
It is advisable that you make payment before the orientation as delay in paying your tuition fees may result in a delay in enrolment, printing of your Student ID card and other services.
Orientation is your introduction to university with events, workshop and activities. Find out about our O-Week.
If you have email documents below to Admissions Office, you do not have to bring the documents on registration day:
- Signed Acceptance of Offer
- Certified True Copy of the documents (E.g. Academic Transcripts, Completion/Award Certificate)
- Softcopy of Passport-sized photograph
If you are an International and non-Sarawakian (Sabah, Labuan, and West Malaysia) student, it is COMPULSORY for you to have a valid Student Pass while studying at Curtin University Malaysia.
For Non-Sarawakian (Sabah, Labuan & West Malaysia) student, you may bring documents below on registration day (Orientation Week) to apply for the Student Pass:
- Passport (at least 1 year validity);
- 1 passport size photo;
- Copy of entry details (white slip issued by Immigration Officer at the airport/entry stamp in the passport);
- Copy of the latest result;
- Copy of Malaysia Identity Card (front and back)
We provide airport reception services for new students arriving from other states at the Miri Airport, please request for the ARS at least 3 days before your flight. Our International Office will get back to you to confirm your ARS booking.
Upon arrival at Miri airport, students who have requested for Airport Reception Services will be greeted by our representative and transported to their on-campus accommodation. Students who have not requested to be picked up by our representative may use a taxi/Grab/Maxim to be transported to your accommodation.