Current Student Pass Renewal
The Student Pass has a validity of one year or up to the duration of your studies. You MUST check the validity of your Student Pass in your passport to ensure that you are not overstaying in Sarawak. The Domestic Student Pass Office will assist you with the renewal process.
You are required to prepare the below documents for the renewal process:
- Passport (MUST be valid not less than 6 months)
- Fill in Borang Imm.55-Pi9n.1/93 (Application for Extension of Visit Pass). Please print the form from the website. It can be printed in black and white/1 copy.
- Copy of Entry Details or White Slip (Only if you enter Miri with IC)
- Old Passport (Only if you have renewed your passport)
- You MUST remember to renew your Student Pass 3 months before the expiry date.
- If you would like to travel while your Student Pass is in the process of approval from Immigration, please submit us your flight itinerary at least 2 WEEKS before flight departure for Submission to Immigration Office.
- Reminders will be sent to your student mailbox.
- Sanction on your results will be applied if you failed to renew your student pass before the expiry date.