Manual Enrolment

Manual enrolment is applicable in circumstances as below:

  • Enrolment for more than 100 credit points in a semester (overload)
  • Fail the unit more than two attempts
  • Pre-requisites waived by the school
  • Enrolment for IEP, Foundations, Diploma and postgraduate students

Steps to Re-enroll manually

  • Complete the change-of-enrolment form
  • Complete the “Request to Enroll in More than 100 Credits in the Current Semester form
  • Consult the Head of Department/school to request for HoD’s signature of approval.
  • Retrieve signed form and drop the form in the Enrolment Drop Box which is available at Student Services Department.

You are responsible for your own form. Please ensure that you collect the signed form from your respective School’s Administrative Office and submit it in person to Student Services Department.

Please print your enrolment slip of evidence from your Moodle for your reference in the future. Please do not discard slip until enrolment is confirmed accurate by Census Date.

Share this