The Examinations Office is responsible for the coordination and management of all centrally scheduled examinations and the publication of results.
Duties of the Examination Office include the:
- printing, secure storage and distribution of examination material;
- construction of the examination timetable for the University;
- examination supervisor allocation;
- organisation of examinations for other institutions within and outside of Australia;
- organisation of external Curtin examinations in locations within Western Australia, interstate and overseas;
- organisation of equity examinations for students with disabilities, medical conditions or religious reasons.
The Examinations Office also manages the University Grading System and the student academic status appeals process.