Current Student Pass Renewal (Overstay/ After Expired)
Please note that overstaying in Sarawak without a valid student pass is an offence under the Sarawak Immigration laws.
For student’s whose Student Pass has expired and overstayed, please go to Student Services and prepare the below documents for your renewal process urgently:
- Passport (MUST be valid not less than 6 months)
- Borang Imm.55-Pi9n.1/93 (Application for Extension of Visit Pass) and
- Borang Format A (Format Tinggal Lebih Masa) / Overstay Form from Domestic Student Pass Counter.
- Latest Semester results (please print from your eStudent).
- Photocopy of Passport details
- Photocopy of Student Pass details
- You MUST remember to renew your Student Pass 2 months before the expiry date.
- If you would like to travel while your Student Pass is in the process of approval from Immigration, please submit us your flight itinerary at least 2 WEEKSbefore flight departure for Submission to Immigration Office.
- Reminders will be sent to your student mailbox.
- Sanction on your results will be applied if you failed to renew your student pass before the expiry date.