New Student Application
The Student Pass must be applied through Student Services Department (Student Pass Office) during the Orientation Week (O’ Week). Student need to provide the following documents and items for the New Student Pass Application.
- Student Pass Application Form (Borang IM.14-Pin.1/97) from Domestic Student Pass Counter.
- Malaysia Blue Passport (must be valid not less than 1 year)
- Photocopy of Passport
- Photocopy of Entry Details (either stamped in passport or white slip issued by Immigration Officer at the airport)
- Two (2) Passport size photos
- Photocopy of Offer Letter (1st Page)
- Photocopy of results (SPM or equivalent, student academic transcripts of current results)
- Photocopy of Malaysian Identity Card (front and back)
- You MUST apply for your Student Pass within 2 weeks after class commencement.
- If you would like to travel while your Student Pass is in the process of approval from Immigration, please submit us your flight itinerary at least 2 WEEKS before flight departure for Submission to Immigration Office
- If you are transferring from another institution in Sarawak and holding a valid Student Pass, please ensure that your current Student Pass with the previous institution is cancelled before a new student pass to study in Curtin University, Malaysia can be issued.