Current Student Pass Renewal
The Student Pass has a validity of one year or up to the duration of your studies. You MUST check the validity of your Student Pass in your passport to ensure that you are not overstaying in Sarawak. The Domestic Student Pass Office will assist you with the renewal process.
You are required to prepare the below documents for the renewal process:
- Passport (MUST be valid not less than 6 months)
- Photocopy of Passport details
- Photocopy of Student Pass details
- Fill in Borang Imm.55-Pi9n.1/93 (Application for Extension of Visit Pass) from Domestic Student Pass Counter.
- Latest Semester results (Please print from your eStudent)
- You MUST remember to renew your Student Pass 2 months before the expiry date.
- If you would like to travel while your Student Pass is in the process of approval from Immigration, please submit us your flight itinerary at least 2 WEEKS before flight departure for Submission to Immigration Office.
- Reminders will be sent to your student mailbox.
- Sanction on your results will be applied if you failed to renew your student pass before the expiry date.