Changing Student Details
Changing your address
Students are responsible to provide up-to-date address details. This will enable us to contact you with important correspondence and avoid deliver delays of important documents.
- Log into OASIS with your Student ID and password
- Select the My Studies tab and click the link to eStudent
- Once in eStudent, click on My Contact Details, then My Address Details
- Select the address you would like to change using the radio buttons
- Now ‘Click’ on change the selected address.
- Type in your new address details
- Now click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page
- A window called “ADDRESS DETAILS: Change Details Confirmation” will open to confirm the changes have been saved.
- For further information on how to change or update your details, kindly refer to the eStudent Help.
Changing your name
To change your name details, you are required to show the Original Documents OR provide us with the Original Certified True Copies of the documents to Admissions: Student Services as proof for us to make any sort of amendments. Documents include:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Change of name from a Registry of Births, Death and Marriages
- Deed Poll
- Identity Card or Current Passport showing your full name
If you are a Graduating Student and need your award conferred in a new name or it is spelt incorrectly, you are required to request to have your name changed accordingly prior to completion of your course. To do so after your award has been conferred will incur a fee.
For further information, you may contact us directly at Admissions Office or visit us personally at Student Services Department.